I’m trying to add E_Distort on alembic geo source. It crushed my nuke every time. As long as I turn off E_Distort in this script, it went through very well. Here is a screen capture. Not sure what’s the problem. Is there anything wrong in my script?
EddyNuke[ERROR ] - EVALUATION ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:/Program Files/vortechsfx/Eddy_for_Nuke-2.3.0+24.8d9a54f.dev.e.57.78013bd2.dev-nuke11.3-win64/nodeScripts/elements/SparseSmokeElement.py”, line 204, in evaluate
rasterize_emitters(element, “density”, density_emitters, dt_scale)
ValueError: vector too long
- which then caused:
Node::evaluate failed for node ‘E_Element3’, plug ‘element’.
Eddy[INFO] - Inserting 744 new buckets. Sparse grid now has 744 active buckets
Eddy[INFO] - Inserting 1840 new bucke
- Eddy version: Eddy_for_Nuke-2.3.0+24.8d9a54f.dev.e.57.78013bd2.dev-nuke11.3-win64
- Nuke version: Nuke11.3
- Operating system: Win 10 64bit
- GPU model: RTX2070
- Graphics driver version
- Is the bug reproducible? Does it happen every time, occasionally, or only once?
- Steps to reproduce the bug
- What happens, versus what you expected to happen.