Eddy for Nuke 2.7.0 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
This release contains more particle nodes allowing new workflows.
- E_ParticleAdvect allows to passively advect Eddy particles through a volume.
- E_ParticleAge ages and deletes particles past their lifespan.
- E_ParticleEmitter allows emission of Eddy particles from Nuke geometry.
- E_ParticleForce allows the accumulation of forces from arbitrary Eddy vector volumes onto particles.
- E_ParticleIntegrate integrates all forces and acceleration and advances the particles to the next time step.
- E_ParticleSetValue allows modification of arbitrary particle channels via uniform or randomized values.
- E_ParticleToVolume now also accepts native Eddy particles as input.
- Fixed file path expansion issue in E_InstanceItemVolumeCache
- Fixed bug in E_ParticleCache node writing inconsistently
- Fixed quantization issue when using certain FPS rates.