Eddy for Nuke 2.4.1 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- Nuke 12 is now supported.
- Camera input on E_SunSky to render a region of the sky.
- Deep clipping input on E_SunSky, allows computation of atmospheric hazing images for compositing over a deep source image.
- Deep output from E_SunSky, allows volumetric atmospheric hazing using deep compositing. Requires colored alpha blending, see the included example for details.
- Quality improvements to E_SunSky from improved importance sampling.
- Deep samples are now jittered.