Eddy for Nuke 2.2.2 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- Multiple GPUs are now supported. Both rendering and simulation can now be accelerated by distributing over multiple cards. See the documentation for the requirements and instructions to enable it.
- Volume integrators now support equi-angular sampling to improve quality when lights are embedded inside a volume.
- Thin media volume integrator to allow tracking volume integrators to work well even with optically thin media.
- Camera window_translate/window_scale/window_roll are now supported by the renderer.
- Improved allocation performance of E_MeshToVolume node.
- Some small quality improvements to transmittance integrators.
- Field channel nodes provide script access to bounding box information.
- E_ParticeToVolume velocity fixed when using a sub-stepped particle system.
- Cameras using look-at inputs will now work when used in the renderer.
- Fixed environment lights becoming permanently disabled after errors in the node graph.
- Fixed an issue causing unnecessary re-voxelization by E_MeshToVolume
- Fixed renderer crash related to overscan.
- Fixed a rare renderer crash.
- Fixed an issue with camera transform motion blur.
- E_PerlinNoise now sets its feature size correctly.
- Fixed E_Velocity transformation when used as a renderer input.
- Fixed spot light sampling issue.
- Fixed possible supervoxel artefacts on sharp density boundaries.
- Fixed issues with E_Instancer inputs.
- Fixed incorrect value when using Additive mode in Instancer.
- Fixed crash when disconnecting an Axis from the Instancer.
- Fixed lag when selecting nodes in large scenes