Eddy for Nuke 2.0.2 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- Improvements to volume emission integrators, reducing noise. Now also supports arbitrary emission integration in implicit volumes (i.e. with a zero feature size).
- E_CacheLoader now warns when file is missing instead of failing with an error.
- E_MeshToVolume now initializes the channel transform type appropriately.
- Fixed E_Image issue where other errors in the graph during script load could put it into an invalid state.
- E_ParticleToVolume now allows interpolator types to be selected.
- Fixed E_ParticleToVolume distance to be SDF type even when no particles are found.
- Fixed error on rendering empty volume.
- Fixed deep compositing issue with zero alpha regions, e.g. emission without extinction.
- Fixed bug where wrong progression count was used when raymarch integrator was used with tracking transmittance integrator.
- E_Rasterize now sets ambient value correctly for SDF fields.
- Fixed a E_ExpressionField transform bug when using field inputs to the expression.
- Fixed bug with E_Cache write range not using the correct range.