Eddy for Nuke 1.7.0 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- Performance improvements when using deep rendering with large volumes.
- Fixed issues with camera scaling.
- Fixed issue with deep sample depth position being slightly offset.
- Fixed deep sample depths when used with camera scale.
- Fixed deep sample alpha when used with motion blur.
- Fixed rare NaN values in deep samples.
- Fixed instancer when used as an emitter.
- Fixed an issue with environment map sampling that could cause noise.
- Fixed supervoxel issue that could cause a missing line in the render.
- Fixed determinism issue for sims using the E_Distort node.
- Fixed performance / memory usage issue for sparse elements when initial emission is far from the origin.
- Fixed issue where the particle voxelizer could emit into the wrong location under certain circumstances
Other changes worth mentioning:
- Removed passthrough write and readback modes from E_Cache node.