Eddy for Nuke 1.6.1 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- E_VDBCacheLoader applies mipmap filtering to channels when Voxel Size Gain is set to a value above 1.0.
- Added Frame Offset control to E_VDBCacheLoader
- New E_VectorMathField node providing Dot and Cross Product operations.
- E_Instancer correctly handles axis inputs with negative scales.
- E_Cache node correctly obeys enable flag on channels to write out.
- Overscan now properly handles formats with non-square pixels and also takes in to account viewer proxy mode.
- Camera input on E_Render node is evaluated at the correct time contexts now. This allows nodes like FrameHold to be used on a camera node.
- Improved framing of fields in the 3d view.
- Fixed a crash that occured when rendering the output of an E_Merge node where one or more inputs had empty bounds.
Other changes worth mentioning:
- Clamp minimum Voxel Size Gain to 1.0 on E_VDBCacheLoader.