Eddy for Nuke 1.6.0 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- AOVs - new E_RenderAOV and E_LightGroup nodes. Added new examples to show usage.
- Holdouts have “Is Primary Visible” flag. Allows holdout to block light without rendering as matte object.
- Added controls for deep sample size and limit on sample count.
- EddyEnvironment node has now an additional color knob
- Nuke Scene nodes supported as inputs to the render node for gathering lights/E_LightGroups/E_RenderAOV nodes.
- Overscan controls added to render node.
- Added shell thickness controls to MeshToVolume node.
- Fixed issue when using emission with zero feature size
- Fixed issue where VDBCacheLoader caused first frame of commandline renders to be black
- PerlinNoise seed is fixed
- Fixed bug that caused enum dropdowns to ignore default value.
Other changes worth mentioning:
- No longer adding eddy to the main nuke menu bar.