Eddy for Nuke 1.5.0 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- Axis input support for camera and all lights
- Improved padding algorithm for sparse grids
- Added implicit vector blur to distort node
- Added preliminary uv support on mesh voxelizer ( currently only continuous uvs are supported )
- Added uv lookup support to image field
- Improved loading speed of vdb files
- Out of memory checks on vdb loader/writer
- Holdout node supports array mesh input
- Added EddyEnvironment light to replace nuke’s environment light ( which can cause crashes )
- Implicit feature size now defaults to zero, this is now the safest option and will always produce correct results. Setting this to a non-zero value is only required when trying to optimize implicit rendering with raymarching integrators.
- Fixed implicit velocity field
- Camera projection matrix in image field matches now Nuke’s
- Fixed issue in pressure solver causing aliasing in fast moving areas
- Fixed crash when large deep render output buffer was generated
- Fixed a spectral decomposition bug when used with sparse volumes
- Supervoxels are now disabled correctly when the volume is not very sparse.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes made it difficult to impossible to render sequences using a nuke writer node.
- Fixed bug in distort node so that it now produces the correct result in all modes.
- Holdout node input order has been reversed. Existing nuke scripts using the holdout node will have to be reconnected.