Eddy for Nuke 1.4.0 has now been released, please download it from your client portal.
- Added new spectral decomposition volume integrators, will be faster with less noise. The ‘automatic’ render settings will select them when appropriate.
- Bounds clipping support in sparse solver templates.
- Explicit control of fuel based sparse volume padding in manual mode.
- Particle splatting fixes, volume bounding box now correctly accounts for particle radii.
- Fixed particle voxelizer result in the case of no particles.
- Automatic sparse padding heuristic is less aggressive.
- Improved error handling for invalid dependency graphs.
- Fixes to explosion example scene.