the “write range start” and “write range end” potions in the new E_Cache node seem to be ignored (unless I"m not using them right).
I am setting them to write frames 1001-1072 as the screen shot shows, then start caching the node at frame 984 which is the first frame of the sim.
When I do this all frames are written to fisk, not just the ones starting at 1001.
- Eddy version: 2.0.1+5.c80c05d
- Nuke version: 11.2v4
- Operating system: Centos 7
- GPU model: GTX 1080ti
- Graphics driver version: 384.90
- Is the bug reproducible? yes
- Steps to reproduce the bug: see above
- What happens, versus what you expected to happen:
frames outside the write range should not be written to disk