Thanks for taking the time to report a bug! We know how frustrating bugs can be, so truly appreciate your feedback to help us make Eddy better. Please try to include as much of the following information as possible. This is especially valuable for a crash or intermittent bug, as due to the nature of Eddy bugs can often be dependent on the particular hardware or versions being used.
- Eddy version (Where can I see that )?
- Nuke version NukeX 10.5v3
- Operating system Windows 7
- GPU model Intel Xeon CPU E5-2650 v2 @2.60Ghz
- Graphics driver version Nvidia 377.55
- Is the bug reproducible? Does it happen every time, occasionally, or only once? Happens really often
- Steps to reproduce the bug Just quit Nuke
- What happens, versus what you expected to happen. Nuke quits without crashing